How to reserve the trailer for block parties
The Let's Party! trailer is available for neighborhood groups participating in the Community Enhancement Department's Neighborhood Partnership Program. Before you complete the reservation form and start the RSVP process, make sure you have the following information:
- Your neighborhood group is an active partner with the Community Enhancement Department (check here)
- The date is available (check the reservation calendar)
- Location you want to host the party
- Neighbors who can help plan
- Read all Policies and Procedures for the trailer reservation
Calendar and availability
Trailer reservations occur over the weekend beginning on Friday. The trailer is dropped off Friday afternoon around 4 p.m. and picked up the following Monday around 9 a.m.
Once we receive your request, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm information, set up an online meeting and review the remaining planning process. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.